Christ Centered, Kingdom Focused, Relationship Driven.
Go out and train everyone you meet, far and near, in this way of life, marking them by baptism in the threefold name: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Then instruct them in the practice of all I have commanded you. (Matthew 28:19-20a MSG)
RiverTree is a community of people who love and serve God, each other and those around us through transformed lives. We value authenticity, wholeness and faithfulness through discipleship and equipping. We seek to cultivate our unique and individual purposes, gifts, and talents through a Spirit-led lifestyle of worship.
- Training to equip people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
- Encourage and guide members to be involved.
- Pastoral care to people experiencing life’s crises.
- Support for ongoing marriages through counseling, seminars, mentors, etc.
- Support families who have experienced the death of a loved one.
- Provide referrals for professional counseling.
- Small Groups